Hello, and thank you for taking the time to learn more about me, I hope that this leads to us working together.
I was born and raised in the fast growing city of Mississauga and have found a home for life with my family in the beautiful village of Bobcaygeon. Aside from my career as a Realtor, I am a wife, to my hard working husband Colin, and a mother to my two amazing children; who are the driving force in my life. In my free time, I love to cook and be outdoors. I love meeting new people and getting to know what they’re all about.
For those who know me, they would agree to the fact that I am a positive minded professional with high standards and expectations; who takes great pride in providing exceptional service to anyone I work with. I am driven and motivated to succeed. I will take your life personally, and would never have you settle for less then what would be acceptable for me and my own family.
I’ve thought about what I would like to know if I were looking for a Realtor, and would like to give you some reasons as to why you should allow me to guide you through your real estate transaction:
- Your property will be listed with Peterborough and the Kawartha Real Estate Board, Kawartha Lakes Real Estate Board & the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Price your property right
- I have a strong work ethic
- I will always answer your questions/concerns
- Effective negotiator
- I will tell you the truth…not just what you want to hear
- I have excellent follow-through
- I am a professional, I will treat you and everyone involved with professionalism